After complete the study, graduate are:
- Able to develop communication theories (applied theory) through inter / multidisciplinary research in social life by utilizing the development of communication and information technology;
- Able to innovate in the field of communication, including mass media, business communication, marketing through advertisement, and areas related to the field of communication;
- Able to propose alternative solutions to social problems through the innovative approach to the communication science;
- Able to formulate communication strategies to improve the performance of the organization both internally and externally with communication science approach;
- Able to formulate marketing communications strategy for company or products by applying the approach of communication science and utilization of communication and information technology;
- Able to develop a business plan by applying communications science specially in business communication.
Source : BINUS UNIVERSITY OFFICIAL CURRICULUM SITE